"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon daripada Engkau ilmu yang bermanfaat, rezeki yang baik dan amalan yang diterima"

Monday, June 22, 2009

My wish...

I want these! I want these! I want these!

But it's OK if I just got ALL the t-shirts and the Ten-reissue CDs ONLY :bgrin:


Ten Re-Issue Super DeLuxe Edition

2 CDs, 1 DVD, 4 LPs, 1 Cassette:
* Remaster of original Ten album + remix by producer Brendan O’Brien
* DVD of previously unreleased 1992 Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged performance with 5.1 surround sound audio remix
* LP of the band’s 1992 "Drop in the Park" concert
* Replica of Pearl Jam three-song demo cassette with Eddie Vedder’s original vocal dubs
* Recreation of Eddie Vedder composition notebook
* Never before seen memorabilia
* Bonus tracks and more.

Source: Pearl Jam - Ten Club

2 comments:

  1. You sing and dance Genie in a bottle - Christina Aguilera till a genie really appears to grant you wishes, three wishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha :-P

    Tringat plak scandal Abu Dhabi I dedulu yang kasik PJ last new CD. Those were the days, tak yah ada genie pong. thehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Always L.O.V.E to hear from you, my lovelies ;)