"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon daripada Engkau ilmu yang bermanfaat, rezeki yang baik dan amalan yang diterima"

Monday, June 22, 2009

You are NOT welcome here!

There are times when ur present are not welcomed. When you step into that certain room, the atmosphere changed. You are feeling the rejection in the air and it seems that you can't do anything about it as you are the new kid on the block where your easy-going was confused as "perasan bagus" and arrogant. 

I do experience that, sometimes. Seldom actually and it's kinda funny as I usually have no problem in meeting new people and I am usually welcomed in open arms. It is awkward for me to be in that situation but I usually treat their unwelcomeness as lack of confidence.

Tho'  it does bother me, the best thing to do is to just let it be because you could never win... You could NEVER please everybodykan? So, why bother? thehehehe...

Layan gambo2 with my god-son during OGA trip lagi baguskan? And tersesat satu gambo ngan Oy*n [Tht's the best picture I have of hers]. Dengkinya aku, another 2 weeks she will fly to London and jejalan around Europe till end of the month. Dengki! Dengki! Dengki!


7 comments:

  1. Some people may need more time to adjust to newer guys?
    Did you say Pics? yes! yes! yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nahhhhh! Takut I lagik glamour dari depa kot... Harharhar!

    Your wish is my command, Madam :-)


    ps: Ignore my jongosness :bgrin:

    ReplyDelete
  3. alrite :-)

    bottom left - new haircut is it? not clear . harhahr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. Sudah lama jugak although within this year jugak...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesnt matter, you still looks good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Singing me praises, eh? thehehe

    tQ darl...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My reward is more pixs harhar

    ReplyDelete

Always L.O.V.E to hear from you, my lovelies ;)