"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon daripada Engkau ilmu yang bermanfaat, rezeki yang baik dan amalan yang diterima"

Sunday, June 28, 2009

The MM


During my last weekend bloghopping, I stumbled upon few "thinker-blogs" that caught my interest, hence the longer listing on the Blogosphere list. One of them is this man's, where pic credit shall goes to natinski

Quite intriguing aku ni yer kat dia sampai beria mencari gambarnya... thehehehe... Seriously I missed all the hype because it seems while reading from other blogs he deleted his previous postings[?] just because "he feels like it". ANd because of that act ler kau beria dok mencari gambo... Wakakaka... Dah takder life, pi ler jenguk life org plak yer?... Dang!!!

tseh::: He is currently tending to his old man's need. Travelling back and forth for that very  purpose. Tht's sizzling H.O.T!!!

2 comments:

  1. Why not? I found it kinda a HOT for a guy to do that. Sokmonya anak pompuan yg TERlebih concern, is it not?

    ReplyDelete

Always L.O.V.E to hear from you, my lovelies ;)