"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon daripada Engkau ilmu yang bermanfaat, rezeki yang baik dan amalan yang diterima"

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Ma sayang…

 It’s been 12 days  since you left us…

It’s hard… we had a bloody big row today. 

It was between me & you beloved gd2; then it’s escalated with the involvement of D1 & D3.

Sedihnya ma…


Parah nya hati ni fikir, macamana bleh terfikir di benak fikirannya, sampai ke situ sekali pemikirannya.


D1 left the house with gd3, I talked to gd2; but she just gave me the hands…


I just do not know what to do. Do not know how to talk to her. 


She ber AKU ENGKAU with her mom, siapalah kami ni plak…


I asked her afterwards, with the absents of her mom & gd3;


Why?


Kenapa perlu marah smpai mcm tu? Kenapa perlu benci satu dunia?


What did we do wrong? What makes her so mad with the whole world?


I just cant get through her Ma… 

Even when d3 talked tru the wall, she just ignored us…


In the end, 

I just let it be…

She just wana be ALONE in this world I guess…

We both [me & d3] are nothing to her…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Always L.O.V.E to hear from you, my lovelies ;)