"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon daripada Engkau ilmu yang bermanfaat, rezeki yang baik dan amalan yang diterima"

Friday, September 10, 2021

Dear Ma,

 I’ve read this HERE on Signs & Symptoms of Intermittent Explosive Disorder



Maybe I should be more undertaking, but I can’t just forget the words she said. 

Words could always cut you deeper than sword ⚔️ . 

That’s the reason I usually, always hold myself in SocMed.

But still… It hurts so much Ma…


I don’t think D3 and me would ever forget the words she coughed up to our face, with her finger pointing to our face!

What we said so wrong that could cause such rage? Such hatred? 

Does she bottled up so much issues in her, just waiting for the right moment to let it go?

I did asked her Ma… but the “darah” thingy came out of her.

I did said that we only have each other in this world. 

That will always puzzled me…

But I guess, she has everything she needs and no one else matters…





No comments:

Post a Comment

Always L.O.V.E to hear from you, my lovelies ;)