"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon daripada Engkau ilmu yang bermanfaat, rezeki yang baik dan amalan yang diterima"

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Train for 0735 smpai awal giler!

I need to get the 0705 train to be earlier to office. It took about 45mins for the train to reach KL Sentral.

I like everything abt this station except for the parking spots. There's only THREE! Ya! That is right! ONLY 3 and I just have to park on the motorcyclists spots. There are lots of it and I really hope the Charade would be fine. Amin...
Nevermindlah with the condition of the charade, after all I hope it would really not gonna attract any petty car thief- then again, that's the purpose of suami let me bring the car here ;)

Alhamdulillah, the journey is lots shorter and going back and forth to KL Sentral is no hassle at all. I got seated everytime. Praise to Allah again. Thank you Allah. There's always silver lining of everything ;)

And now, I just need to be out of the house ard 0645 bcos it took me 5mins just to park alone! Haih!!! Saborlah ajer kan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always L.O.V.E to hear from you, my lovelies ;)