"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon daripada Engkau ilmu yang bermanfaat, rezeki yang baik dan amalan yang diterima"

Friday, November 4, 2011

There goes the train @6.22 when it supposed to depart @6.24

Patutlah aku sokmo terlepas + kena sampai around 6.15lah ginnih sbb my bB clock is now at 6.19 while I am writting this and was at 6.14 when I bought the ticket.

Wilaweiiiiii!!!

Ps///Alhamdulillah sempat juger sbb I left before 6.00 tho' kereta buat hal lagi. Suami TERpaksa rela membaikinya didalam hujan <3...

Ps///This is the only reason I hate driving by myself to the train station, I could not have the "time alone" with him. Just the two of us which we could not patch things up...

Ps///And now we have to change train at Seremban LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always L.O.V.E to hear from you, my lovelies ;)