¤ tseh ¤
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
The Story of Two Cats
A big cat saw a little cat chasing its tail and asked, "Why are you chasing your tail?"
Said the kitten, "I have learned that the best thing for a cat is happiness and that happiness is in my tail. Therefore I am chasing it and when I catch it, I shall have happiness."
Said the old cat, "My child, I too have paid attention to the problems of the universe. I too have judged that happiness is in my tail. But I have noticed that whenever I chase it, it runs away from me and when I go about my business, it just seems to follow me wherever I go."
- The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
Marcus A. Antoninus
- Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be.
- Real happiness comes from inside. Nobody can give it to you.
- Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
- Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
- Happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.
- You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace.
- The habit of being happy enables one to be freed, or largely freed, from the domination of outward conditions.
Robert Louis Stevenson
- No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.
Barbara De Angelis
- I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
- If you search the world for happiness, you may find it in the end, for the world is round and will lead you back to your door.
- Happiness is not an accident. Nor is it something you wish for. Happiness is something you design