"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon daripada Engkau ilmu yang bermanfaat, rezeki yang baik dan amalan yang diterima"

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Happiness is not by chance, but by choice." - Jim Rohn

¤ tseh ¤

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone


From: "Mark's Motivation Mail" <motivation@chattertonworld.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 07:14:50 +0800
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient>
Subject: "Happiness is not by chance, but by choice." - Jim Rohn

Happiness is a Choice - YOUR CHOICE
 
Let me say that again coz I know you're NOT LISTENING - Happiness is a choice - Your Choice
 
One more time for those of you who are not getting it - Happiness is a choice - Your Choice
 
STOP passing on responsibility to other people for your happiness - Its your job not theirs
 
Every morning when you open your eyes, you have two choices ...
 
1.    Today I'm going to be happy (happy as a pig in shit)
2.    Today I'm going to be depressed (feel sorry for myself, coz no one loves me and have a pity party)
 
Start making the right choices over YOUR life (after all it is YOUR life) an you'll be surprised how things will change for you
 

The Story of Two Cats

A big cat saw a little cat chasing its tail and asked, "Why are you chasing your tail?"

Said the kitten, "I have learned that the best thing for a cat is happiness and that happiness is in my tail. Therefore I am chasing it and when I catch it, I shall have happiness."

Said the old cat, "My child, I too have paid attention to the problems of the universe. I too have judged that happiness is in my tail. But I have noticed that whenever I chase it, it runs away from me and when I go about my business, it just seems to follow me wherever I go."

 
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
 

  • The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
    Marcus A. Antoninus

  • Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be.
    Abraham Lincoln

  • Real happiness comes from inside. Nobody can give it to you.
    Sharon Stone

  • Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
    Francesca Reigler

  • Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
    Author unknown

  • Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
    Marcus Aurelius

  • Happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.
    Dale Carnegie

  • You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace.
    Ernie Banks

  • The habit of being happy enables one to be freed, or largely freed, from the domination of outward conditions.
    Robert Louis Stevenson

  • No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.
    Barbara De Angelis

  • I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
    Groucho Marx

  • If you search the world for happiness, you may find it in the end, for the world is round and will lead you back to your door.
    Robert Brault

  • Happiness is not an accident. Nor is it something you wish for. Happiness is something you design
    Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always L.O.V.E to hear from you, my lovelies ;)