"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon daripada Engkau ilmu yang bermanfaat, rezeki yang baik dan amalan yang diterima"

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I am wondering no more...

Thanks to this, [How do i change my page tab to an external link?] I am able to do answer my question here. Alhamdulillah...

At first I lost my ORDER FORM, but once I understand the "going on" of the HTML I got my page again!!! And it does not being deleted as it is supposed to[?]

Well, whatever... as long as i got what I want now... I have my previous pages/tabs and my external-link-tab as well. And now I can do the same to my BLOG and BLOGLISTS, yeay!!!

Alhamdulillah. My BlogShoppe is fully revamp [or not!!!] I just need the right time to open for business whenever that is may be  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always L.O.V.E to hear from you, my lovelies ;)