"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon daripada Engkau ilmu yang bermanfaat, rezeki yang baik dan amalan yang diterima"

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I've been postponing this for awhile now...

The last designed was done last weekend and i keep forgetting to post this here :)

Which one would you choose?







I love the last one tho' I'd prefer the shade of the purple  i lil bit lighter.

Actually, I would love it if the font color is white with the hint of purple... get it?

But the ever patience dona::rose  from [ ..excited yet nervous..] is really kind enough to "melayan kesongehan" mymyselfandi...

Thanks again  dona::rose  for being so kind to design the blogshoppe header.

LOVE it! LOVE it! LOVE it! LOVE it! LOVE it! LOVE it! LOVE it!

You can asked for her service by clicking on her name or her button below



ps// On another note, I LOVE it just the way it is. Already changed the header... Bila plak start nak menempek frame roses ni... :P

2 comments:

  1. wah you're posting + promoting it here. thank you! That's so kind of you k Nora.
    I know you like the last one, rasa duatiga just because I prefer the second last. Is it not true? haha lol. Go ahead. After all the intention is to please you :D really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe... Sorry for being such an @ss. dah ler benda free, nak jugakkkkk banyak songeh... hehehehe

    Thanks ya. Sorry that my BLOG is not famous, tho' i hope it'll help :)

    Thanks again, love :)

    ReplyDelete

Always L.O.V.E to hear from you, my lovelies ;)