"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon daripada Engkau ilmu yang bermanfaat, rezeki yang baik dan amalan yang diterima"

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finally, I am done...

Nora Rahman's Orders are done!

Alhamdulillah.... I really took my sweet time to finish hers! Hihihi... *Shame on me ;P

Her iLu was one of the first order I got but IRFAN's birthday was on 5th March so, that was my priority!

It was done in a hurry in order to meet the deadline (my bad for procrastinate), I packed the frame at home hastily (my bad again!) and the glass broke when it reached NR office.

So, I made a new one for replacement, after all she ordered two and she was my dear classmate ;)

Hopefully she'll love both of the frames and the headband for her lil' daughter too ;) (which I am about to make) thehehehe...

*going to stitch the ribbon flower to the headband now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always L.O.V.E to hear from you, my lovelies ;)