"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon daripada Engkau ilmu yang bermanfaat, rezeki yang baik dan amalan yang diterima"

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kebosanan didalam bilik.

Ay* called and we talked abt r#b policy. Told me her experience of getting into Am*ank but due to her difficulty in refinancing her home, she wasn't able to join them. That happened to her! where her financial record was squeaky clean.

It is not easy when your i.e yours truly string of bad debts are all over banks and furthermore being a NOT very good pay master would meant the problem is impossible to solve.

Oh well! Let it be. Kalau dah mmg rezeki aku, adalah tu. But then again just like ay* said, too many things are going to be on my side-good for me if I were to work there.

Payment is good. About 15mins to the office which is near to impossible in KL. Meaning more saving on petrol, not to mention accessible and affordable parking lot. It's too good to be true and guess it is just that.

The work is just too good for me. I don't deserved it. Haih!


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always L.O.V.E to hear from you, my lovelies ;)